055-400-45 ..... WoodRiver Bench Plane, #4 1/2
Product Information, from Woodcraft USA:
The WoodRiver® V3 line of hand planes is based on the reliable Stanley Bedrock design featuring heavy, stress-relieved ductile iron castings, fully machined adjustable frogs and A-2 steel blades. The planes represent a live, evolving product line that incorporates input from users, experts and the manufacturer to produce the best working planes possible.
The WoodRiver® V3 No. 4-1/2 Bench Hand Plane is 2-7/8"/73mm wide, 10-3/8"/263mm long, has a 2-3/8"/60mm blade, and weighs just over 6 lbs/3kg. Commonly referred to as a smoothing plane, the No. 4-1/2 offers the user more heft, size and a larger tote than a traditional No. 4. Features include soles and side machined flat and square, lightly finished Bubinga handles, and minimal tune-up required before use.
- 2-7/8" wide x 10-3/8" long with a 2-3/8" wide blade
- Modeled after the Bedrocks, Stanley Tool’s very best line
- Features fine-grained ductile iron castings and fully machined frogs
- Soles and sides machined flat and square
- Tools require minimal tune-up prior to use
- Lightly finished Bubinga handles provide comfort and control
Postal Delivery - Large Parcel: Please Select Option #6 during Checkout
for multiple purchases, select the Postal Charge for the Largest/Heaviest item -
i.e. free shipping on the other items.